For Information Contact County Coalition Coordinator:
Kelly Watts, firstname.lastname@example.org , 304-520-5203
2850 5th Avenue, Huntington, WV 25702
Cabell County is a Qualified Family Engagement County
The WVSU Healthy Grandfamilies Program provides support, training, and resources to grandparents raising grandchildren to help them make decisions regarding educational choices that impact student learning and achievement.
The following schools are identified as West Virginia Family Engagement Center sites:
- Guyandotte Elementary School
- Spring Hill Elementary School
- Central City Elementary School
- Huntington East Middle School
- Huntington High School
- A Cabell County Healthy Grandfamilies Program is scheduled to begin on March 5th. Sessions will be held on Thursdays through April 30th. All sessions are from 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM at Huntington Middle School, 925 3rd St, Huntington. Dinner and Childcare Provided. To register for the program, please contact Mary Beth Dickerson at 304-528-5348.
If programs that are listed are no longer current, please contact your County Coalition Coordinator at 304-520-5203.